Sunday, June 7, 2009

A special letter from a Sole' fan

I received this email and thought it was cute! Its nice to see that there are still Solé fans out there. Thanks Nicholas :)

Hey there, just wanted to say tight site! and thanks for allowing the fans the opportunity to get in contact with Miss Solé. Letter;

Hey Solé,

Wassup girl?! Okay - well first of all I just want you to know that you have my highest respect && admiration. It's unfortunate that you aren't still in the rappin' game; but nevertheless, that does not relinquish you in my point of view. I remember being about eleven years old when I first heard '4,5,6' - best believe my mama grilled me when she realized what I was listening too [haha]. In any case, now 21 [in just nine more days], a DJ friend of mine gave me your 1999 album as a gift - && girl!!!!

Uhhhh! I just had to look you up, and found Strictly Solé && decided to write you a fan letter. I want to thank you for giving me hope, courage & just lifting my spirts with "4 The Love Of You" && entertaining me with the rest of your lyrics and tight beats! I hope you are blessed with much happiness in life, and hope that you come out with some new material one day!

Much Love && Respect,
xx Nicholas Narciso.

No comments:

Post a Comment